Get The Right Advice
Do you need your drivers’ licence for work? Are you facing traffic charges that could lead to a loss of licence? Then you will want expert advice on making an application for a work licence. If you have been charged with a criminal offence you will need a firm with a strong reputation for successfully defending matters in court.
You will need experienced staff to provide the right advice as soon as possible. You’ll need FREE initial advice and an explanation about the nature of the charge and the penalties involved. You will need sound advice about whether to defend or admit to the offence. Someone who is experienced with the Court and can explain how the system works is invaluable. You will need professionals to present your case.
At David Mills LAWYERS we have extensive experience dealing with the Police and Rockhampton Supreme, District and Magistrate Courts. Our staff with a combined 64 years extensive legal experience carefully analyse your case and advise on the best strategy available. We give you the best possible advice and representation, and keep you informed of all developments.
We are experienced in preparing matters for trial and briefing Barristers and have the resources and the experience to represent you in all types of cases irrespective of how complicated they may be. Above all we make sure that your legal rights are protected.
With a FIXED price for services policy, fees are detailed up front so you know exactly what it will cost for us to assist you.
We are a Legal Aid Queensland preferred supplier. Talk to us about whether you may qualify for Government financial assistance.
Our Team can assist with all aspects of Criminal Law including:
- Computer-related crime
- Crimes against the Commonwealth
- Crimes- minor and major
- Dangerous weapon offences
- Domestic violence offences
- Drug offences
- Firearms offences
- Indecent dealing
- Manslaughter, murder
- Theft, robbery
- Traffic offences – careless driving, dangerous driving, driving whilst disqualified, drink driving, drug driving
- Work licences
We also offer advice on:
- Pre-charge issues including arrest, questioning and forensic procedures
- Contact with the Police to ensure your rights are respected
- Bail applications in the Rockhampton District and Supreme Courts
- Defended hearings, pleas and forensic procedure applications
- Representing you in matters of appeal in the District and Supreme Courts
- Coronial Inquests
- QLD Crime Commission Hearings
- Confiscations of the Proceeds of Crime Hearings
- Parole Board Hearings
- Mental Health appeals
Why choose David Mills Lawyers?
Talk to us about handling your Criminal, Traffic or Police matter.
Other useful resources:
- Queensland Courts http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/courts
- Queensland Law Society http://www.qls.com.au/content/lwp/wcm/connect/QLS/Home/
- Bar Association of Queensland http://www.qldbar.asn.au/
- Legal Aid Queensland http://www.legalaid.qld.gov.au
- Have you been charged with an offence? Fact Sheet http://www.legalaid.qld.gov.au